Monday, April 9, 2007

das ist meine Venn Diagram

Probably I spelled that wrong but yeah, here is the holly Venn diagram.
Generally the website I'm planning to work on is aiming to get people to taste the before they go and try out a restaurant. There are two ways to do it: Either everybody needs a printer that can print the flavor or different senses will be triggered to get the taste.
One of the greatest reasons why I'm doing this is: I'm always having people over, my family, friends, ex-boss, uncle's boss and so on. As everybody has a different personality, they seek for different tastes or ambiances. I'm a citysearch.com user and love it because there so different views from a lot of people that can help me to judge the place easily but doesn't help me taste-wise. So I'm looking for a website that can give me an idea of what the food tastes like.
I always find other people's opinions no matter what I'm doing. Because no matter how hard someone can work on a topic, they can not see every single detail in that project. A new eye always beings a new perspective. In this case, again I find it very valuable.

No comments: