Wednesday, January 24, 2007

first blog. first post. first. first. first.


Yaaaaaaaay!!!
It feels so powerful to have a blog and have total control of it.. yeah..!
ok, so here's a little about me.

I got my BA in Communication and Design from Bilkent University in Turkey. After that I struggled in the market and worked in a small advertising agency, which felt bad at that time but now made me realized that I actually learned a lot. not only about the business but mostly about the people; boss, colleges, customers, print people and so on. Now I'm working freelance with a small ad agency and in school in the faculty equipment center.

I hate growing up and I still consider myself as a I kid. Because kids get amazed by everything they see around them and I always feel that way. I love technology, though I don't really count myself as a master of technology. The best part is, not only technology fascinates me; sociology, human psychology, animal psychology, inventions, creations, life stories, children and their brains and etc. It makes me feel a little dumb but still.. I like being fascinated. I related myself to the 14 year old character in Sophie's World and how she gets excited whenever she reads something new about philosophy.

ok, enough, boring..
later!

No comments: