Monday, April 30, 2007

Let's get physical

Here are a couple of updates;
- The option to record a mood is added, not just to make things harder for myself, but it feels like maybe a total stranger may not be a good idea.. Needs a little bit of thinking..
- The cube pretty much looks like this:

- Some playtesting is done with the cube and interestingly boys asked for it to be more colorful. I'm having some issues with its' color, it didn't turn up the way I was imagining. I'm totally satisfied with the fact that the fabric is veeery cozy :)
- Name suggestions: Mood dice. Possible.

What's the next step?
I will get all the mood expressions on and probably ditch the idea of recording.. or postpone it. Another point is I would really like to have the oppurtunity for the users to connect it to their computers and build up a network... yeah that sounds good.. After getting the prototype all fancy and going, the next step will be to build an interface and therefore a network, where it's possible to see other people sharing your mood.

No comments: